It's finally here! Leaving for China Oct 8th. I'm starting to get really anxious, not about getting Ellie, just over the whole travel experience and leaving Tori for the first time overnight in 2 years. Tomorrow, Tori will have been with us for 2 full years. The longest time I have ever been away from her is when I go to work.
Here's the itinery:
Saturday Oct 8th: leave Boston at 6AM for San Francisco on United Airlines and then leaving san francisco at 11:02AM to arrive in Beijing the next day at 2:20PM.
Oct 9th: in China transfer from Beijing to Nanchang. Staying at Jin Feng Hotel in Nanchang for the next 5 nights.
Oct 10th: We meet Ellie. FINALLY!
Oct 11th: Apply for Ellie's passport.
Oct 12th: Sightseeing tour.
Oct 13th: Free day. Maybe shopping. Or if it's warm enough going for a swim. I will probably be content to take a nap, if Ellie allows it!
Friday Oct 14th: Receive Ellie's passport. Depart Nanchang for Gunagzhou. Staying at a China Hotel by Marriott.
Oct 15th: Ellie's visa physical.
Oct 16th: Nothing on the agenga according to the agency, so maybe another free day.
Oct 17th: Visa interview and oath at US consulate. I think this makes it official!
Sightseeing at Liurong temple in the afternoon.
Oct 18th: Free day.
Oct 19th: Leave for home!!! We fly Guangzhou to Shanghai. Then leave Shanghai at 3:45 PM to arrive in Newwark, NJ at 6:20PM. Then leave for Boston at 9:30PM getting into Logan at 10:55PM. Home at last! Traveling Continental airlines.
Give Ellie a big squeeze from the Pelton Family! We can't wait to meet our newest niece. Cate's already saying "Baby Ellie" for practice. LOL Safe and swift travels to you.
ReplyDelete