Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

Gotcha Day! - Pics to come

Monday 11AM Nanchang

We finally arrived at the hotel last night around 9PM after well over 24 hours of traveling.  Basically, I left MA 6AM Saturady and arrived Sun 9AM in Nanchang, although time here was 9PM.  Fortunately, our guide met us at the airport in Nanchang because we are at a different hotel than we thought we would be.  We are at the Gloria Hotel, still not sure exactly why we're not at the Jin Feng.  I guess it was overbooked?  The beds are very hard, if not for complete exhaustion I do not think I would have slept.  It is also hot and humid.  I cannot imagine what it would have been like over the summer.  Just waiting for them to bring Ellie.  Then, we will be going to Civil Affairs office and some other things to do.  This is a photo of the view from our hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment