Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday October 14th

We are flying to Guangzhou tonight.  I'm glad Ellie seems to be feeling better today but I think I am getting sick again.  I can't get a break, ugghhh...



Ellie doesn't like being strapped in.  Not in the high chair, not in stroller.  She wants to be carried and won't have it any other way.  She also likes to be served.  I think her foster mom took good care of her.  She's not very good at feeding herself. No pincer grasp yet.  She opens her mouth like a baby bird and waits for me to feed her.  When I'm eating something of interest to her (ie slim jim) she comes at me with her mouth open.  Obviously I don't giver her any but it's very cute.



Thankful for...
Our last night in Nanchang is over, sleeping in a twin bed with Ellie in the middle and me hanging off the edge.  We are suppose to have a double in Marriott in Guangzhou.
Ellie fever is down this morning.  She is feeling better.  She is covered in a light pink rash so must be a viral illness.
Hoping for better food in Guangzhou.
There is a starbucks in the marriott in Guangzhou, yeah I can get a pumpkin spice latte tomorrow morning.
Our trip is half over!

1 comment:

  1. Julie - I love reading about Ellie Min! I have a huge smile on my face when I read about her. So happy for you and your family.

    Glad she is feeling better. I can imagine how thing will be so much better when back home in your own environment and with big sister Tori.

    See you guys soon. Enjoy the larger bed and your latte! :)

    ReplyDelete