The weather in Guanghzou continues to be perfect. Warm, sunny and not humid. Our platinum level at Marriott hotel is really paying off, the executive lounge here has enough options for us to have full breakfast and dinner for free.
Today we visited Liurong Temple, a Buddhist temple.
I am not sure what this is called but our guide told us if we throw coins and get one in the hole near the top we will have good fortune and lots of money. I was the only one in the group to get coin in the hole so maybe I will win the lotto when I get home!
Ellie is loving her stroller now as long as we keep moving. Also, she is not strapped in so she gets real comfy. She also likes to stand on seat and turn around facing me holding the handles. She is very happy as long as I always give in to whatever she wants!
We also went shopping for more souveniers and to grocery store. Grocery store is interesting, it's 4 underground stories and they sell everything. Like super walmart but more.
Tomorrow is our big day. It is Ellie's 1st birthday and our appointment at US consulate to make Ellie a US citizen.

No comments:
Post a Comment